Oh,Ashley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Welcome to the Order of the Black Knights~

ИндексИндекс  Последни снимкиПоследни снимки  ТърсенеТърсене  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ВходВход  

10-те най!

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
Spunk
Princess of Britannia
Spunk

Брой мнения : 2921
Местожителство : deep in your heart,waiting and waiting...find me, i am there.
Registration date : 09.09.2008

10-те най! Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: 10-те най!   10-те най! EmptyНед Окт 12, 2008 8:47 am

Десетте най.Трябва да се сетите.Та.. например десет причине поради които Едуард е толкова перфектен.

1.Умен
2.Красив
3.Нежен
4.Грижовен
5.А косатааа <3
6.Вампир е ,все пак...
7.Кривата усмивка <33
8.Мил
9.Джентълмен
10.Името му е Едуард...красиво е.

Ееее,аз ги измислих,мога и още много,ама.. Very Happy,та новата десятка е..10 любими цитата.

Ще ги напиша на EN,защото преведени си губят красотата... Rolling Eyes

1.Say it out loud..say it!
-VAMPIRE.

2.Before you,Bella,my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars -- points of light & reason. ..And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddently everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went balck. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blided by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything. ; ( <3

3.Isabella Swan - I promise to love you forever everyday of forever - Will you marry me? <333333

4. You are my life now.

5.Twilight, again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end.

6.Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick opf the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does.Even for me.

И тези мога да ги докарам повече от 10,ама айде вие сте.. Very Happy
Върнете се в началото Go down

10-те най!
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Oh,Ashley :: Книги :: Twilight-
Идете на: